Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Goodbye~

My parent went to send my relative's last journey in life..but i'm at home..Actually he is my close relatives but i rarely see them even don't know who are them. Basically just know this person..that's all..

I heard my mom said that they rarely contact with my grandma because of arguments but my mom also not sure about the content. No matter how, would like to show my last respect to him.

Goodbye to the past and have a new beginning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other matter,

Yesterday night, i clean up my pc and delete some of the files..Goodbye to all those files..after empty the recycle bin, it will totally out of my sight. Of course, there are those useless things for me anymore..old files.. Maybe like to store a lot of sampah last time :p I won't see the files again.. (I say this to my roomie, but she said ada maksud tersirat, haha...)

1 comment:

siaolang said...

say goodbye-AIR SUPPLY ,go listen it la,touch u kau kau lat de.