Friday, July 10, 2009

I CAN DO IT!!

Every success person faces a lot of obstacles before they success. It is applicable to my case too. I strongly believe that. It is just the matter of time, I know that I no longer the old me. I equipped myself with better knowledge and understanding compared the previous me. People might dunno about my change, they don't see it not because I'm not good, but is the current economy.

Anyway, the small obstacle don't beat me down. I gonna be stronger and prove to them that they have made a wrong decision.!

Just wait and see the new me! U gonna drop your spec. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Bill Hack said...

want to vomit liao lo :p

ahfish said...

dun give support still say want to vomit..wat type of fren..cheh..

dizzysoldercrunch said...

jiayou jiayou...
when u lose something, u earn something..
when u earn something, u lose something..
try to adjust ur heart to see thing goes..
cheers

Bill Hack said...

support u no need to say thru my mouth one mah..