Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm tired!!

Feel so tired after exam but i still hang around in facebook + MSN. I'm sad due to my poor performing in exam. I know my main problem is poor time management. I spend too much time on a part which cause me lack of time for the remaining question. In addition my EQ is not high enough to control my panic.

Although i manage to answer all the question but i don't have confidence on my answer. I just do whatever i feel correct and i can do..

God, please po pi me to get 50%.

No mood to zz, no mood to work...no mood.........

2 comments:

Bill Hack said...

u already try ur best..
there is always a miracle..

R said...

Hello to you! I was browsing blogs and I stumbled across yours! I too have poor time management thus why I dropped out of college ;)! I am also a bad test taker and always prayed for miracles in good grades! I hope all went well, and hope you don't mind me stopping by!