Saturday, September 6, 2008

I love my country.

My grandma is in penang for few days. My parent visited her just now while waiting for me. One of my relative is applying migration to Australia currently. We thought that grandma will feel sad as all her "cucu" are separate throughout the world like Singapore, Hong Kong, UK etc and now another one is going to Australia. Surprisingly, she feel happy as we all have this opportunity to explore ourselves outside instead of always "hide" in Malaysia.

My mom always asks my sis not to come back also since she is enjoying her life over there. All the while, my mom likes me to stay with her as my bro n sis are not around but she suggested me to go out after i complete my ACCA. I really surprise that my mom will say this to me.
After a while, i understand that not my mom doesn't want us to stay together but is feel a bit disappointed to our country's MP. Although we already independence for 51 years but Chinese still treated as migrant , what a disappointment. Not only me, my parent are born n grow up in Malaysia too. I wonder why all this issues still can't be solved. Maybe our country still far behind developed country and not open minded. US can accept Obama as their "potential" president. Not to say as a PM, normal rights and respect from our beloved friends also is a dream for us.
What i can say is that more and more knowledgeable Malaysian are working abroad, the reason behind this issues is known by everybody.

"Bukit Bendera Umno division chief Ahmad Ismail has claimed that his decision not to apologise for his racially inflammatory remarks has received “tremendous support” from Malay-Muslim groups."

Can't comment too much over here, if not ISA has their rights to catch us.

1 comment:

Bill Hack said...

This world is like that, have many unfair things, depend on how we face them...haih..
Yaya..cant comment too much.. It could become a drama d since we can see it on the tv news n papers everyday..