Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wondering in library..:P

Today is wednesday, as usual, study in library after class. I'm a bit unhappy today but it won't affect my morale to pursue for my dream but it really inspire me a lot. I met 1 of my old schoolmate in class yesterday. She is my secondary schoolmate, eventually i met her again in college not long ago. In our conversation, i feel that she is really commited to her job and ACCA. She works as an auditor in KPMG yet can pass 2 papers out of 3 in her last sitting. I really salute her as auditor's working life is lifeless. Although she said that she is lucky because her senior let her attend all the classes and allowed her to take long study leave. Other can so y not me? I still have 3 months to go, must fully utilise my time to prepare and study hard. Success comes from hardwork and determination.

Is time to prepare my time table for final. My target, settle my ACCA asap and see me in Singapore. Beside that, must pray hard that i manage to get job after december too.

Is time to work hard...........study hard.........and of course play hard after exam :p

1 comment:

Bill Hack said...

I believe u can do it. Gambate!!