Thursday, October 2, 2008

Funny people

Rearrange my blog and delete some comment, saved some blog to draft instead of showing in public. Although blog is a place to write and view our comment but not everybody is open to accept.

I think he goes crazy today, don't want to bother him. Leave a comment said that i bluff him so i just deleted it. If don't want to believe then just go ahead but don't pretend to understand me well. Everybody has their own right to choose what to say and not to say. You taught who you are? I not even telling everything to my best friend, how about you? Everybody has their own secret.

I start to feel that you are very annoying. I think if this condition persists i'll start to hate you. I scare of login to my MSN because scare of you. Sometime i play with my friend and put some funny status and you start to ask why, what.... do i need to explain to you? My friend leave me comment in facebook, you can ask question. Pengsan... Hmm...

Yes, i admit that you are a nice guy and help me a lot too but ..... no comment.... If possible, i want to be Sueh Li No 2.

For you, i appreciate that you continue to be my friend but please don't make scare of you. I'm like that, i don't like people ask me a lot of personal question unless i willing to share and please don't act that understand me well.

You already made me angry of you recently and please stop it. I rather you feel that i bluff you and leave me alone and continue to be hi and bye friend.

No comments: