Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i'm still a kid :p

I should zz now as i need to wake up early but i can't control my fingers, feel that must write this down. Today happen 2 incidents which make me very happy and feel like want to kill people.

I not plan to remember the incident that make me angry. In short, i can say that that's me. I always try hard to achieve my dream. You might not agree with my action but i think what i do is correct. I just don't want to regret in future. I can secure my future, it is in my hand.

My mom went for trip, left papa n i in house only. Today is the first day i talk so much with my dad. I prepared food for my dad, helped him to clean all the dirty plates etc. Normally i hate to do housework but i quite enjoy today. Maybe when you use your heart to do something or do something for your love one, everything will be so sweet and touch.

I talked about 1 hour + with him, although it was just normal talk but i rarely talk so much with him after i grow up. I always impatient when i teach my family members but i teach my dad computer very patient today, teach him step by step...ha... Maybe all this while i rarely talk with him, i think after i entered secondary school, our conversation just about very formal matter, money, fetch me to school, tuition etc.

My mom is correct, we should spend more time with my dad. Actually our relationship is good but we just rarely communicate. Maybe my dad likes to hide in room too much, while my mom always scolds us since we still a kid. Haha..so we already used to argue with mom. :p

I still remember that sometime my dad will help me to do colouring when i was in primary school or teach me how to do math. I like to sit beside him while i still a kid and mimic the way he reads newspaper. Ha! We all grow up now and my sis and bro are not here always, we all go for our dreams... I wan to say that no matter what happen, house in still da best. When you are unhappy or in trouble, just go home, it is da safest and warmest place.

Don't know why, my tears keep dropping, maybe i really enjoy the moment with my dad just now, feel so touch. Normally my dad zz at 9pm but he accompanied me until 12am just now. Ha! I love my family. All the unhappy incident just gone. Family is da best medicine.

(p/s: feel like wan to zz with my dad and manja him like a kid..haha, can i?)

No comments: