Friday, August 7, 2009

07.08.09

Today is my bro's convocation. Congrats ken, graduate lo..haha..Feel a bit sad because i fail to attend your convocation but i think it gonna be a great day not only to you but all our family members. We love you!!!

I went for second interview just now. In certain extend, i'm not that honest, ha! Anyway. I blame myself for not selling myself very good. I should perform better. :( What to do, over already..just wait for 2-3 weeks then i'll know the result...God, please po pi me :p

2 comments:

Eu Hong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eu Hong said...

Congratulations to Ken!!

Don't regret over the pass, keep the lesson, do better in future.

There is a saying: When you lose the game, don't lose the lesson!

Now you'd just feel you don't do not so well, you are not lost.

Take care~

Cheers,
Eu Hong