Friday, August 7, 2009

Abnormal

Write 2 blogs within few hours..haha..When I don't have mood to write, there are no new post for around a month. :p Mayb I can qualified under abnormal category.

Maybe I'm quite free today and not in good mood. Everybody is happy out there because today is my bro's convocation but I'm alone at home. In this kind of situation, i prefer to stay alone, at least i got chance to cool down and clear my mind. I know I've to wait and can't be keep on pressing myself but I'm just a normal human in certain extend. I scare that I can't handle "double attack".

Stay positive please! Just wait patiently and things might be good and not as worth as I think. Remember what you've read in "the secret"? As long as you think positively then good things will come to you...so you must control your anxiety. Positive! You can choose to have a joyful or unpleasant day. Cheer up~ I can overcome it, I can make it!! Positive!!

If you feel that the more you study then you can release yourselves then just go ahead.

(P/s: For those who want to leave a negative comment, please GO AWAY!)

1 comment:

Eu Hong said...

Stay positive! Our mind is very powerful! What you think will always come true! so think of the positive things and positive things will come... :D