Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I still waiting.......

I'm not waiting for CNY. Yes, I'm waiting for calls again..Keep my phone on all the while, hope that my phone will ring..I feel so weird..haha..because the calls are not the call i wan to listen :p (not i choosy..i just too keen to see those no number's call)

I start to worry when i look at my bank book, the money become less and lessor..More headache when i look at the bills which i need to pay. Outsider might think that i'm still good here but nobody knows that my situation. Anyway, i not really complain with any also..maybe will mumble a bit sometime. Ha! How good if money can drop from the sky..dreaming........

It's ok..CNY is coming. Another source of income :p Pray hard that all my relatives will give me big ang pow..but it is mission impossible as the economy is so bad now..hope for miracle.

What else i waiting for...yes, a lot of thing....things that i keen to know yet scare to know the result. hehe..Feb 16. Another thing i'm waiting for is the answer from my ex-boss. I miss abk (nick name of my ex-boss).

Today is tuesday 13 Jan 2009. I hope that everything will end after cny. Don't dwell with the past, still got a lot of things waiting for me to settle..

Don't think negatively....................................................no matter what, i can do it and i can face it :)

No comments: