Sunday, August 17, 2008

ACCA result is going to release on 18-8-2008

Today is 17-8-2008, 18-8-2008 will be coming in few hours time, it mean that the moment i scare most is coming. I'm so nervous, i scare that i can't face the fact. I start to feel that tears in my eye even though i still waiting for the result.

This is not the first time i take result, had been gone through it in UPSR, PMR, SPM and university time. I still remember that i checked whether i managed to get first class or not for particular semester last time in university but things totally different now. My target is pass but i still totally no confidence at all.

ACCA really makes my life crazy. Ha! It might due to i've stop studying for 4 years after i graduate. I totally lost myself now, even feel curious about my decision to further ACCA. Is it worth to sacrifice my work to come back for my study. I still in part 2 due to i'm not accounting student and i already feel so tough, how i go to my part 3. If everything go smooth, i'll take it in next semester. Hope that i can go through it.

I'm so nervous due to i can't perform well in my exam. It is really a tough exam and i salute those top scorer and those who pass every paper through 1 sitting.

I should face it bravely, if i fail (most probably) just try for 2nd attempt. I believe that as long as there is a will, success will be yours. Pray hard that somebody will employ me in future and do my professional development.

Hope that this world got miracle. Praying hard....I already tried and did my best. No regret! U can make it! Don't ever give up! Success comes from hard work and determination.

2 comments:

Bill Hack said...

Don't give up!! I will pray hard for u.. As long as u try ur best, nothing is impossible. 希望在人间,奇迹将再现。加油吧!!

Bill Hack said...

Don't feel lost, have ur direction then go ahead.