Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No title

I can't think of any title for this blog, as i just drop by to write something and not really have any specific topic to write.

I think my life become very messy after my result. Not i'm in low morale again but have to replan everything. I always think of work in Singapore after i grad but i start to worry that it is too far from me. I really hope that all subjects can be passed smoothly after that. Anyway, i've no choice but have to work in next semester to retake those subject i fail in my attemp. Hope that god listen to my prayer and don't upset me for another time.

Recently, there's lot of good and bad news around my friends. 1 of my long times good fren already found her so called "Mr. Right", but she looks down after together with him. Doesn't know what happen actually, just hope that she will recover soon and settle her problems. Maybe she cares too much of the bomoh's words --> he is not her right 1.

One of my unimate is very sad recently, even can't sleep well at night. She told me that she keeps on crying until fall zz or has sleepless night sometime. Thing happened after she left Penang. I think should say that problem occurs even she still here. She is facing big problem with her long time boyfriend and having "cold war". We would like to help her, but we can't do anything..hope that she will relief herselves after sometime. Furthermore, your relationship with your superior can be improved. I don't like politic in office at all.

Not only them, actually i'm facing some problems too. When people grows older, the problem we face become more and more. Doraemon can bring me to my happy old time? Ha..dreaming..
People grows older should face the problems bravely instead of avoiding the problem and indecisive.

I tell myself, you sure can handle it!!!!!!!!!!! Same to my fellow friends.

1 comment:

Bill Hack said...

有志者事竟成
Dun give up easily...