Sunday, August 10, 2008

who cares my feeling..

I put all my phone in silence mode and keep it into my drawer after i received a sms. I'm very unhappy after i received the sms. I'm really very tired with it already. I even feel very unfair, why you have to interrupt my freedom to make friends. I have to explain to you every guy in my friendster, facebook and phone book.

I'm not a kid and i know what i'm doing. I never ask you anything about the girls in your phone book and even those gals who express their feeling towards you because i believe you. I always very obedient and answer you the questions one by one, even after the incident. I thought that you will respect me one day but i feel that it is in my dream only. I totally can't imagine that things will become worse than last time, even comment in blog also can make you feel uncomfortable.

Don't know what to say and continue..Hope that this is the last time i tell you about this, feel tired to tell you again and again. If i wan to betray our relationship, it can happen long long time ago. Moreover, after the incident, i think i no need to answer you those questions anymore. If you wan to accept the girl as your new gf, just go ahead..you no need to ask me because you have the right to choose.

Please respect me as a human not your pet.

1 comment:

Bill Hack said...

如果忽远忽近的洒脱是你的自由,那我宁愿给你多点私人空间;如果忽冷忽热的温柔是你的借口,那我宁愿好好地倾听你的感受。