Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Fate...

At first i plan to write this blog in Mandarin because somebody don't know how to read Mandarin, so i won't be teased, but just too lazy to type. My speed is slow. :p Don't worry la..i won't write your story in my blog anymore..so don't worry..steady :p

I gonna attend another interview on this Thursday (at first it is schedule on next Monday). This is my old company, i should feel comfortable with it but i feel a bit nervous. I start to worry that the interviewer might persecute me as I'm ex staff. Worry that how much they might pay me. They told me that mostly they will give me my old basic. Haih..Actually i don't care so much things already..The economy is poor now, i can't be so choosy. I just hope that i can pass my ACCA smoothly. I really scare that i'll be part of unemployed.

Haih..Just be positive thinking! Believe what i've read in the Secret. Law of Attraction and Law of Gravity! With positive mindset and feeling then your wish will comes true. SY, u can made it!! Believe yourself! Good Luck to me!!! Friends, please give me lots of support!

p/s: i ate a lot of crab..dunno will itchy and reddish spot on my body or not..scare scare...

2 comments:

siaolang said...

good luck! always believe u can do it one,like wat u gave effort on ACCA,u can no shopping no movie,wah lau,really pei fu your consistency.i may can't do this,i sure can't stop from movie.kakaka.

ahfish said...

Tq :) sob sob..