Tuesday, March 3, 2009

涂鸦

今天身体有点不舒服 。。。 觉得有些闷闷的。。

又中Tag啦,哈哈哈!I think this is the hottest tag in facebook now. Ha..Copy n paste over here n start to play this game..anyone who view my blog are welcome to join this loop :p

1. If you could spend one Ringgit in 5 minutes, what would you spend on?
Choc or ice-cream :P

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Relax :)

3.if you are given a chance to reverse your life,will you back to the past?
过去的就让它去吧, i look for future 1..keke..

4. What would u do if u were to die tomorrow?
Have a nice dinner together with my family and friends.

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Of course! Family...

6. Do you feel loved in this world?
Yes, always. My family and friends love me so so so so much :)

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Family and my friends

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Rest and travel.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No, timid n useless fellow :(

10. List 5 things that u like in a guy/girl.
Nice, polite, humble, understanding, funny, knowledgeable

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
每天都安康 n happy always :)

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
Life is short, enjoy it :)

13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
don't want to waste my time and energy.

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Dunno leh..so much nice food out there..

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy, i always appreciate :)

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
bcome smarter :P

17. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven?
I believe everything are available there, leave it for my family and friends.

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
Angel brought me here..my forever love song...

19.What makes you feel happy?
A lot of things..from minor to big 1..

20.How much you will told the people if he/she ask you how much is you ?
My life is priceless, same to everybody out there...

2 comments:

siaolang said...

Question 15 ANSWER is definitely xxxxxxxx,because u always said u like smell $$$ ! lier !

ahfish said...

i like money but i prefer to b happy always..keke