Monday, February 9, 2009

心机

我有心机的做了一件事, 我成功了但 like not so good (NJStar got problem, continue in english). :p Actually i don't know that i can success easily because i always be the victim. Maybe i know the person weakness well. Hmm..this gonna be another knowledge to learn. Although i always feel that 心机 is not a good thing, but i did it today..It's ok, i get the answer i want to know and know what to do next.. Actually is he taught me how to play this game, he used this technique on me first..Is this called revenge? I don't know..Just don't step on woman's tail..君子报仇十年未晚..

Compare with other, my knowledge in the area still shallow, want to continue? Yes, i'll, to protect myself..Sorry to say that...Lastly, please not ever try to step on me, i'll let you die, FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!! To some people, there's no FORGIVE this word..

REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID ON ME, I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU PAY THE PRICE!!!

No comments: