Monday, February 9, 2009

Last day of CNY

Today is last day of CNY, nothing special for me. I just study and watch tv at home. Feel glad that i take up my book again. This is what i promise myself, although i keen to get job soon but i've to pia pia pia at the same time. I stick to my original plan, no shopping, no movie (don't have any nice movie actually :p) and i really made it. So, my wallet still safe :p

What happen and what i've done in this 1 week..hmm..abk replied my mail already..so basically need to wait for their reopen. Knew a cute guy in Ong's open house on last Saturday (Wendy's potential bf) :p Ha! the funniest time was the conference chat, keke..Wendy sure mad with us. Ya, Dan became daddy already, he seemed happy plus a bit complicated feeling, maybe because of the big responsibility. Congrats to him ;)

Still remember that i wrote a blog regarding expiry date before and i've this feeling again. Share the story with friends, although they feel that his action is a bit..., but we all feel that this is the best solution for him. We all are adults and know our path to go and choose. If we really meet accidentally on the street, i know what to do next as i'll do what he asked for. Ee commented it correctly actually..haha..Good in evaluation guy. Ha..

Ee will start to work in S'pore in April. All the best to her and wait for me. Ee, waiting for you to bring me over :p HE, CC, meet you all there. :) Elaine, miss you but still can't fulfill our promise :p

No comments: