Sunday, February 15, 2009

:p :p ...

Today is 15th February, Valentine day is over...Erm...actually these few days happen some things but lazy to write..i even lazy to transfer the pictures i took yesterday to my pc. Haha..bad girl...

Basically 13 Februray (black friday) happened some creepy incident here..think of it still feel a bit cold..but no mood to share...oklah..wait for my mood :p But ee get the first hand info when it happened..ok, dun think of it anymore.

Feb 14, Valentine day..It was a busy day for me and quite tired. Took some photos only, will transfer to my pc when i free. For those who keen to see those photos..paiseh la ya :p I think only my bro can't wait to see, he even send me sms. Basically i can say Gurney was jam, luckily we reached there around 6+.

Oklah...upload my pics and write the scary story when i really got mood :p

2 comments:

siaolang said...

siao po! give u face jor .i thought siao po dunno wat is scare mean one??now tahu scary meh?cheh.

ahfish said...

i'm human sure know what is scare..unless i'm not human..haha..that time more scary..