Sunday, February 1, 2009

Feb 1

Today is Feb 1, is the first day for me to concentrate on my study again. This is what i promise myself before CNY and i going to implement it. My motto, success comes from hard work and motivation. He always use this phrase to motivate me last time, although we no longer couple but feel happy that we still can be friend. Actually i feel surprise to receive his phone call from Singapore. The phone call really made me so warm and touch as i know that we already put the past aside and we will be friend. During CNY time we continue to have conflict due to my hectic schedule but everything is over. Maybe this time we really settle our problem. :) He knows what is important for me and what i pursue in my life. A lot of people might not agree with me but i know what i'm doing and what is important for me.

Both my sis and bro backed to their "house" again. Just send my bro back, while my sis backed yesterday. This year CNY is a very memorable and happy CNY, my sis didn't back for CNY last year due to her job over there, so we feel very happy for the reunion. :) The days are short, but we really enjoy it especially on Friday. We have a lot of laughter and food. Ha! But i've a bit sad that time because the moment we together gonna be shorter and shorter from the moment onwards. On 31 Jan early morning 6am+, my sis went to KL and depart to Newcastle eventually. While waiting for her flight in KLIA, she called us again, have a short talk with her. Ha..we are so old already but my bro and i still "grab" her ang pow which she forget to take :p childish! I purposely teased her over the phone because she can't do anything d. Keke..

We took some photos and video during CNY, have to ask from relatives. Beh tahan with my biao ge, he likes to take video and those pics which we are not aware. Those pics really very funny and geli :p but i can see that my grandma are happy to see those pictures. All her grandchild are healthy and happy :)

No matter how, everything is over and have to back to my journey again. This holidays is really busy for me, i don't have time to meet my friends at all except i went to colleague's open house yesterday. Ha! Sob sob..sorry Mei Sia and my fellow friends, meet you all next time la. Although i no time to meet you all this time but my heart is always there. Miss ya :) Hoping for the best, we are the BEST :)

No comments: