Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feb 16

Feb 17, 12.47am - Finally the moment i scare most is over...phew! Received a lot of sms and calls from friends. Ha! feel that there are equally excited as me. Maybe i keep on mentioning about Feb 16.

Today i help my friend to settle a problem, although just a normal phone call but i really hope that i manage to help. Anyway, who can help me now?? Is ok, since i wait for so long d, few more weeks is not a problem for me. Just use the time to study. I will keep this momentum until end. Hope you well..from bottom of my heart.

Today happen a not so happy incident, hmm...currently still don't know how to figure out. Don't know..don't want to think of it, time will tell me. Anyway, i want to say the power of word. 1 word already can affect my mood. Maybe..maybe....this is what we called power.

Recently i chat with wendy's bf a lot..haha.. If you want me to comment, i can say that he is a cute guy but i know you 2 already cannot stand with me as i like to tease you 2 so much. haha..

Listen to the song and think of you...

2 comments:

siaolang said...

i thought wat is the most scary is wat,cheh!the most scary moment is the ghost sit on your head but u still dunno!

i thought u finish got your accountant,mana tahu still hv pula.got the accountant cert baru fully excited ma,apala.i scare u so excited later go jump from building.kaka.throw cold water !

ahfish said...

yor..curse me!!!!!!